Winona Flowers - White/Green
Named after Carly’s old street in Los Angeles, this smaller-scale floral print was inspired by the many wildflowers she would see on daily walks with her dog, Teddy. The pattern plays well with solids, geometrics, and other florals.
- Pattern repeat 27"w x 6"h
- 27" wide clay-coated paper*
- Sold by the linear yard (5 yard minimum)
- Samples measure 8.5" x 12"
- Lead time approximately 4-6 weeks, plus shipping
- Rush printing is available
*Paper rolls are shipped "untrimmed" to protect your purchase. Untrimmed means there is excess paper on the edges. That extra paper must be removed by hand before the product is hung. This is typically a precise process that requires a straight edge, a blade, and a steady hand.